Join a Winning Team at Ens Collision
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Ens Collision Centre is seeking a Journeyperson Auto Body Technician to join our Collision repair team. You will play a crucial role in repairing damaged vehicles back to factory specifications, as Saskatoon’s ONLY Toyota & Lexus Certified Collision repair facility.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Completion of repair assignments following company guidelines and supplier procedures to meet our customer specifications.
- Disassembly, inspection and identification of repairs needed, repairing units in preparation for paint, reassembly, final inspection, adjustments, etc.
- Be organized and responsible for the proper completion of repairs as needed.
- Make a conscious effort to complete work according to the timelines set out which may include the need to work overtime.
- Maintain a good work attitude and cooperate with managers and fellow employees in a positive spirit of teamwork.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment.
- Must possess a provincially recognized Journeyperson Auto Body Certificate (or be a third/fourth-year apprentice).
- Red Seal Certification is strongly preferred
- Completion of a related post-secondary program and or training courses.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of honesty, integrity, and work ethic.
- Ability to meet physical demands such as heavy lifting, standing for long periods of time, and using to use power and hand-held equipment.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and safe driving history.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive benefits package, including health, dental, extended health & life insurance. We also offer an employee-matching pension plan. We know the importance of family and hold staff events throughout the year that are family-friendly. We have an exciting work environment with peer mentorship. You will work in an advanced facility with top-end equipment.
Wages will be assessed based on skill level and experience, competitive to the job market.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Ens Collison Centre is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We’ve enacted mandatory masks, plastic safety barriers, guest-free staff only zones, social distancing signage, additional disinfecting measures & much more.
Ens Collision Centre is searching for a Detail Attendant to join our team! The ideal candidate will have a vehicle detail background and a general interest in the automotive industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door! Our Ens Auto Team takes pride in hiring from within and seeing our employees grow! Not only does Ens Auto staff provide excellent customer service experiences but a fun atmosphere! If you are looking for automotive experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, look no further! Apply today.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Move vehicles around the lot and in the shop
- Keeping cleaning supplies organized and labelled
- Detailing vehicle’s interior and exterior
- Tidying the shop area and wash bay.
- Assist with valeting customer vehicles.
- Assist with shuttling customers
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following:
- High energy and endurance
- Effective communication skills
- Able to complete tasks on tight deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Works well as part of a team
- Eye for detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Interest in the automotive industry
- Forklift Experience
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver’s license
- Provide a Driver’s Abstract
Please submit your resumes in person to Body Shop Manager Josh Minovitch at 285 Venture Crescent, Saskatoon, SK, or you can email resumes to Human Resource Manager Stephanie Sigouin.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday